Before you buy brake rotors for ford f250 super duty, go through a few available options. A simple review can help you find the best rotor for your vehicle wheels. Here you will learn about them.
A vehicle requires a lot of maintenance. It is more than just changing the oil, and keeping a check on the tire pressure. It is very important to consider the brake rotors too. Even though they do not have a very huge role to play, still they are crucial for the protection of the vehicle. Some vehicles use these rotors or discs only on the front wheels. However, some vehicles like trucks, operate on all four wheels.
The brake rotors or discs are just the parts of the vehicle that are used by brake pads. They clamp them down so that the vehicle stops moving. Calipers are used to attach them to the wheels. You will find different types of them in the automotive market space.
Now, if you are a beginner, and want to learn about brake rotor issues, then this review can solve the problem for you. We are sharing the best brake rotors for f250 super duty with you. You can choose the best one from them to fit the requirements of your vehicle.
Top 10 Best Brake Rotors for f250 Super Duty:
Want Best Brakes for f250 Super Duty for Your Vehicle?
We can recommend you the 3 best brakes for the f250 super duty from the list that shows their extraordinary utility for your vehicle. These are:
- Detroit Axle – Front and Rear Brake Kit Rotors
- Power Stop K3167 Evolution Brake Kit with Drilled
- Power Stop K2023-36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit
Overall, these are the best brake rotors because they are cost-effective, high-performing, and durable options. You can rely on them because they provide a combination of quality, reliability, and value. According to their manufacturers, the drills and slots of these three brake rotors can provide maximum longevity.
1. Power Stop K3053 Front Brake Kit with Drilled
This product is for people who want to improve the braking power of their vehicles. The brake system design of this kit is free from dust and noise. This product helps you finish your job while keeping it simple. There is the casting of the brake rotors with the finest G3000 metallurgy with no compromise on OE tolerance. Thus, making everything perfectly fine, and ready for modification without the need for major changes.
The manufacturer of this product is the brand Power Stop. The complete name of the model is “Power Stop K3053 Front Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors and Z23 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads”. The manufacturer part number, OEM part number, and item model number are the same (K3053).
It is a 36.2 pounds weighing kit that has specific dimensions that are 14.2 x 14.4 x 8.9 inches. The exterior has a plating of zinc material. Overall, the cover includes brake rotors, pad sets, hardware, and brake lube.
Following are the prominent features of the Power Stop K3053 front brake kit with drilled:
- The best feature of this product is its high-temperature brake lubricant. The new pin bushings further compliment the product.
- The hardware of the power stop K3053 front brake kit has stainless steel material. Rotors and pads come with it. The whole design matches the hardware.
- The carbon-fiber ceramic compound of the power stop K3053 brake kit performs twice times better than the traditional one.
- Tests show its 30 percent less dust braking.
- Maximum cooling is ensured with the help of slotting and drilling.
- Dust and noise-free.
- Due to enhanced performance, it is one of the best brakes for the f250 super duty.
- Improved braking power.
- Never compromise daily drivability.
- The buyer needs to submit a request for warranty services.
2. Power Stop K3167 Evolution Brake Kit with Drilled
Various components come together and make this evolution kit extremely useful for people who own a vehicle. The construction of these product components is in a way that allows the brake system to perform better than before. The main idea behind this was to improve the rider experience.
So, with this kit, you can ride in a vehicle without producing noise and dust. Overall, it will make your braking job very simple and easy. One box carries everything that you need, the rotors, pads, hardware, and lubricant.
The Power Stop is manufacturing this evolution brake kit. This 64.2-pound product has a model name “Power Stop K3167 Front and Rear Z23 Evolution Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic Brake Pads”. The dimensions range between 14.3 x 14.2 x 9 inches. Its OEM part or model number is K3167.
The main features of the Power Stop K3167 evolution brake kit with drilled are:
- The design of this evolution brake kit is ensuring complete protection against rust. It is because of the zinc-plated exterior.
- The hardware is of stainless-steel material which is also least prone to rusting.
- It uses high-temperature lubricant for the ceramic brakes.
- The Power Stop K3167 evolution brake kit is similar to previous ones in terms of performance. It has the same carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads that are better than traditional ones.
- In comparison to OE, there is 30 percent less dust braking. A test from 3rd party validated this information.
- No problem with rusting due to zinc plating.
- The improved braking system of your daily drive.
- It is completely noise-free.
- There is no dust problem.
- The shipping of products is only available in the United States of America.
3.Detroit Axle – 331mm Front & 326mm Rear Drilled
The Detroit Axle – 331mm front and 326mm rear drill kit is great for people having daily driven. This kit consists of many things. It has 4 front and rear drilling and slotting disc brake rotors, 4 front and rear ceramic brake pads, 10 oozes of brake cleaner fluid, and 12 oozes of brake fluid bottle.
If you are thinking about their compatibility and fitting, then it is quite well with 2000-2005 Ford Excursion, 2000-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty, and 2000-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty.
The manufacturing of the product is under the brand name “Detroit Axle “which is an emerging global retailer of this product. The Detroit Axle – 331mm front and 326mm rear drilling dimensions range are24 x 10 x 20 inches. A specific model part number “10PR1900034” can help you buy the exact model.
Its Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) is B07KWZMYN5, and this can also prove to be useful at some point when you are buying the product.
There are many features of the Detroit Axle – 331mm front and 326mm rear drilling, but the most prominent ones include the following:
- 331mm Front Rotors are present in this model. Unlike the previous 4WD model, it has much better quality and performance.
- The Detroit Axle – 331mm front and 326mm rear drilled has 100 percent pure ceramic pads.
- It comes up with 4 rare brake pads, 2 cleaners, 2 drilled rotors, and 2 front brake rotors. By using all these parts, you can bring your vehicle back to its original form.
- There is the replacement of excursion brake kids of 200-2002 with the super duty automotive of 2005.
- This is one of the best brakes for f250 super duty with rear drilling and slotting.
- Its warranty lasts for 10 years.
- High-quality, and better performance.
- Brigs vehicle to its original ride quality.
- A complete package of pads, rotors, lubricant, and hardware.
- Prince range is out of the limit for some people.
4. Detroit Axle – Front and Rear Brake Kit Rotors
The Detroit Axle – front and rear brake kit rotors are best for those who want to maintain their daily drive. Design is mainly to provide functions and performance level that is better than the original. The idea is that riders should enjoy their drive. If we talk about their compatibility and fitting, then it is great for 2008-2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty, and 2009-2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty.
The Detroit Axle manufacturers are producing this product model. They are very popular for their ride control products, especially this one. With 22 x 12 x 15 inches, and manufacturing part number 10PR1900451, this product is gaining popularity among people who use daily driving.
The Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) of this brake kit isB07QPNSG4P. You can use it to identify the exact product that we are talking about.
Some of the popular features of Detroit Axle – front and rear brake kit rotors are as follows:
- The Detroit Axle – front and rear brake kit rotors have a 100 percent ceramic finish. There is not even 1 percent use of metal in the structure.
- The main purpose of manufacturing this product was to exceed OEM specifications. This is achieved very well as the fitting and finishing show extremely well-stopping power.
- Installation hardware is part of the whole package, so it is also a great feature of Detroit Axle -front and rear brake kit rotors.
- It comes with 10 years of warranty.
- The stopping power is superior to old versions.
- Superior fitting and finish.
- The durability of Detroit Axle – front and rear brake kit rotors is not sure by too many users. Lack of information creates confusion about this.
5. Power Stop KC1781-36 with Calipers
The Power Stop KC1781-36 front z36 truck and tow brake kit with calipers are essential for many riders. Mainly it is an attraction for those who tow boats, carry loads, drive over mountains, face harsh conditions, and lift trucks. During harsh braking, these rotors are finely drilled to maintain temperature.
The slotting on it helps to keep the debris away from pad pads. Overall, drilling and slotting keep temperature low, and debris away from constant contact with pads, respectively.
Power Stop KC1781-36 front z36 truck and tow brake kit with calipers is known for its amazing braking system. You can buy these brake rotors for f250 super duty by using the Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) of the product (B00PDMPCFI).
The manufacturing part number, OEM part number, or item model number is the same for this product, which is KC1781-36. The dimensions of Power Stop KC1781-36 front z36 truck and tow brake kit with calipers are 14 x 14 x 14 inches. This 73.8 pounds Power Stop model manufacturing is under the same name, which is “14 x 14 x 14 inches”.
Following are the main features of Power Stop KC1781-36:
- It is made to handle heavier loads. For this purpose, the brakes are made with fiber ceramic and carbon
- The Power Stop KC1781-36 ensures dust-free braking. A test by 3rd party shows results that confirm this feature.
- Zinc material platting protects the whole design from rusting.
- There is brake calipers coated with red powder. This does not allow corrosion as well as improves the lifespan of calipers.
- 30 percent less dust than the original.
- Good fitting for multiple models.
- Enhanced strength and performance.
- Complete protection against rust.
- Longer clipper life.
- The buyer has to request the manufacturer for warranty services.
6. Power Stop K1906-36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit
Power Stop K1906-36 truck and tow brake kit have various components that work very well for multiple vehicle types. They have drills and slots that maintain the performance of the product during the drive. Without worrying about friction, one can push the rig to its limit when using this product.
The Power Stop K1906-36 truck and tow brake kit is 65 pounds in weight and has 14 x 14 x 10 inches dimensions. K1906-36 is its item model number, manufacturer part number, as well as OEM part number. It is also plated with zinc to avoid rust and corrosion. The fitting is for the rear wheel only. Just like all other kits, it also comes with extra rotors, drills, hardware, and lubricant in a bottle.
The Power Stop K1906-36 truck and tow brake kit have the following features:
- The Power Stop K1906-36 truck and tow brake kit have very high strength because of its ceramic brake pads compound. This allows the vehicle to carry heavy loads on it.
- The rotor drills and slots help in keeping the system cool.
- Stainless steel hardware removes the problem of rusting and corrosion.
- The ceramic brake lubricant that comes with it is of high temperature. This is yet another prominent and quite useful feature of this product.
- Better performance, and high stability.
- It is one of the best brakes for the f250 super duty due to its quick cooling ability.
- No dust and noise.
- Allows carrying heavy loads.
- No information about the warranty of the product.
7. Power Stop K2023-36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit
Unlike many other brake kits, the K2023-36 truck and tow brake kits are some of the most loved products by drivers. They like the fact that this product provides them with every feature which they need to control their vehicle during their daily ride. Without any issue of friction, one can push the rig to its limit. This is for this particular product only. For others, you have to see their details and manufacturer instructions.
Power Stop K2023-36 truck and tow brake kit is a product from the Power Stop brand. It has 108.5 weight and a 14 x 14 x 10 inches dimension range. The item model number, manufacturer part number, and OEM part number are K2023-36. It also comes with extra rotors, pads, hardware, and a lubricant bottle. The fitting of this product is compatible with the rear wheels of the vehicle only.
Here are a few important features of the K2023-36 truck and tow brake kit:
- The stress of loading, towing, lifting, and mounting remains very well under control with the K2023-36 truck and tow brake kit.
- If your truck is carrying a lot of weight, then do not worry. The Z36 ceramic formula of this product will help you get extremely high performance for the task.
- To avoid noise, K2023-36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit have a solution. It uses stainless steel shims that remove heat during driving. This improves the stopping power of the vehicle, hence there is no noise in return.
- You can easily drive even under terrible conditions because the drills and slots on rotors do their job of keeping everything smooth under your vehicle.
- High performance, and stability.
- Controls stress of towing and turning very effectively.
- Heat dissipation property.
- No noise, and dust.
- Do not have any warranty or guarantee.
8. Power Stop K137-36 Z36 Truck & Tow Front Brake Kit
The functioning of the Power Stop K137-36 Z36 truck and tow front brake kit is up to the mark just like all other similar products. Even under the harshest conditions, this product can support the vehicle by keeping the brakes cool.
Moreover, slotting is helpful to keep debris away from the wheel so that it may not accumulate. It gives them the confidence to push the rig to the limit. This simple, yet very well-designed product is for people who have daily driven. They need maintenance and protection which is possible with this one.
A product like Power Stop K137-36 Z36 truck and tow front brake kit can only be from the Power Stop manufacturers and brand owners. This model has 41.4 pounds in weight and 14 x 14 x 10 inches in dimensions.
The item model number, OEM part number, and manufacturer part number are the same, K137-36. Specifically, it is made for truck-type vehicles with a rear-wheel fitting system. It comes with extra rotors, pads, hardware, and a lubricant bottle in the box.
Following are the Power Stop K137-36 Z36 truck and tow front brake kit features:
- The components of the Power Stop K137-36 Z36 truck and tow front brake kit can control stress on the vehicle during driving.
- In comparison to previous models, this one has a better dust-free performance.
- Its Z36 carbon-fiber ceramic material formula helps with vehicles that require high-end braking performance.
- There is no noise and almost negligible heat production with this kit as it helps in its quick dissipation. This is possible due to the premium stainless-steel shims.
- Being one of the best brakes for f250 super duty, it can even work under the harshest conditions by using the drills and slots on the rotors that keep the brakes cool.
- Extremely high strength.
- Dust-free performance.
- Enhanced stopping power.
- Keep brakes cool.
- The buyer needs to request for warranty.
9. Power Stop KC1890A-36 Rear Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit
Power Stop manufacturers work under the brand “Power Stop”. The KC1890A-36 rear Z36 truck and tow brake kit are from their company. It is for those rivers that demand very good stopping power.
Mostly, these people are controlling trucks that carry heavy loads or vehicles that tackle mountains. When very high-level braking is required, they tend to use it for keeping the temperature low. Also, slotting is present so that the extra dust or debris can stay away from the wheel. It ensures complete control over the debris and constant contact.
The rear wheel of the vehicles can use this product. The dimension of the Power Stop KC1890A-36 rear Z36 truck and tow brake kit is 12 x 14 x 14 inches and 79.8 pounds weight. KC1890A-36 is its item model number, OEM part number, and manufacturer part number. Moreover, B00KT5A75E is the Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) of the product.
Here are the main features of the Power Stop KC1890A-36 Rear Z36 truck and tow brake kit:
- The brake rotors have drills and slots. All of them have zinc material platting to protect them from rusting. They are waterproof and quite durable.
- The strength of the brake pads is better in this model because it is made with carbon-fiber ceramic material. This feature helps the product carry heavy loads on the vehicle.
- The Power Stop KC1890A-36 Rear Z36 truck and tow brake kit calipers are coated with red powder. This is to avoid corrosion and extend the life of the product.
- One of its best features is that it can fit very well onto ford excursion 2005-2000; F-250 Super Duty 2004-2000; F-350 Super Duty 2004-2000.
- Free from rust and corrosion.
- Suitable for different vehicle types.
- 30 percent less dust.
- High-quality, and durable.
- Requires the buyer to submit a warranty request.
10. Power Stop KC2015-36 Front & Rear Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit
The Power Stop KC2015-36 front & rear z36 truck and tow brake is a great addition to the automotive replacement electrical accessories. It can fit into the wheels of different vehicle models. Overall, the quality of the material is very good when we compare the product with other available options. If you are looking for something that can last long with your vehicle, then this one would be the best option.
On July 24, 2019, this product came to the automotive replacement electrical accessories marketplace. It is from popular retailers, the JReady manufacturers. The overall dimensions of Power Stop KC2015-36 front & rear z36 truck and tow brake are 14.8 x 11.4 x 2.8 inches.
It is almost 6 pounds in weight, and to be precise, 5.8 pounds in total. With Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) B07VNKVSN6, you can search and buy this product very easily. It comes at 184th number among all the automotive replacement electrical accessories. The item number is 521, while the part number is ST6110. To be exact, the size is 520 PCS+YJQ-W2DT.
Following are the main features of Power Stop KC2015-36 front & rear z36 truck and tow brake:
- It has 6 varieties of connectors and wedge lockers. The cavities in them may range from 2 to 12.
- The Power Stop KC2015-36 front & rear Z36 truck and tow brake have a DT-RT1 pick removal tool.
- The connectors of this product are made with nylon. This material makes them waterproof, as well as durable. Also, their design is such that they can connect and disconnect very easily.
- Its YJQ-W2DT has high stability, and better connectivity if we compare it with HDT-48-00 crimper.
- It comes with a G454 go-nogo gauge which is very useful.
- A full refund is possible if the product is not working properly.
- It is one of the best brakes for the f250 super duty as it is extremely durable.
- Can be used in a wide variety of vehicles, such as cars, motorbikes, trucks, etc.
- Easy installation into the connector.
- The price is a little too much for some buyers.
Best Brake Rotors for F250 Super Duty- A Complete Buying Guide
smooth driving gives you more comfort while driving a ford f250. Buy only smooth brake rotors if you use light roads for the daily ride. If you drive through wet, rough, and heavy highways, then you certainly need the one with rills and slots
There are some adrenaline junkies as well, such riders have to keep in mind that their vehicle brake rotors have to be high-performing. There is no other ticket to a perfect and comfortable ride for such people. For those who like to ride off-road, try to buy the cross-drilling and cross-slotting brake rotors. Only these can fulfill your high-performance requirements.
Materials of your desired rotors:
Before you decide to have a brake rotor, you must have to know about the product and its materials. We are sure that in this long journey you were able to get huge information about brake rotors for f250 super duty. Please make sure that your brakes for f250 super duty come with various choices of materials. Such as – cast iron, steel, ceramic, aluminum, and high-carbon
The thickness of brake rotors:
Make sure you choose the perfect and accurate thickness of your brake rotors. Those are different band offer their own thickness for the ford f250. But the expert recommends always front disk break at least 1.41 inches, and rear disk minimum of 1.10 inches in thickness.
As we have mentioned a while ago that different manufacturers are producing brake rotors from different materials. Also, their long-lasting is also a great fact according to the manufacturer and the materials of the product. So strongly suggest reading carefully product features and descriptions.
Worth of money:
Please make sure what you gonna invest in, and what is the worth of this brake rotor for the ford f250. Our recommendation is to choose the best product at an affordable price.
Are rotors with slots better?
Of course, they are better because they continuously keep the debris away as the rider drives the vehicle. The constant contact without the slots can ruin the riding experience. Its presence will make the driver feel very comfortable as the vehicle will run smoothly.
Are rotors with drills better?
The pads and disc develop heat between them when the vehicle is running. The presence of drills in your brake rotors for f250 super duty allows it to dissipate quickly through the holes. As a result of this, the rider can avoid overheating.
How to replace the rotors?
Try to replace all of them at one time. Rotors ad pads work out at the same time. So, never think about changing one and leaving the other. You might save money for short time, but eventually, this can cause a serious issue. It is also useful for the optimal performance of your vehicle. This means that when you change the front rotors, change the rear ones as well.
When do you need new rotors?
As you cover almost 70 thousand miles with your vehicle, make sure you change it. It is the limit to which they work at an optimal level. After this, they start to lose their efficiency. Do not think about saving time and money at this stage because you can waste more of them by ignoring them at this point.
What is the best thickness for rotors?
Well, it depends on the vehicle and its model. Normally, the average thickness that is perfect is 1.14 inches for front brake rotors while 1.10 inches for rear brake rotors. One thing to consider here is that different manufacturers make rotors of different thicknesses. So, before you buy and use them, make sure you get in touch with the respective customer service support.
Whether you chose to use the best brake rotors for f250 super duty trucks or some other vehicles, the output depends on your driving and outside conditions. Keep in mind the above options, you can choose the right one based on your vehicle requirements, and driving conditions.
Just keep one thing in mind the warranty of such products is crucial, so never miss out on this document when you buy the product. It will give you satisfaction and protects your investment if something goes wrong.
This is William S.Watson, My profession is to write about product reviews and to tell people about product details, and help people. However, I have accumulated a lot of experiences in my life by which I can help people.
I have discussed in my blog as well as talked about all the products you need in your real-life and some information that will be very useful to you. Anyway, let’s move on and if you have any comments after reading my blog then let me know in the comment box. Your comment will be very useful for my future.